Monday, June 28, 2010

Interview " journal Gazette"

One thing you miss from pre-‘Twilight’ life?

Stewart: I like being outside. I like to take walks and I could totally take walks – it’s not the fans, the fans are great, they would let me walk. It’s the other people, you know what I mean. It’s the other people.

Most memorable fan encounter?

Stewart: There were two girls that wound up in Italy as extras. I had met them previously in Vancouver but they were from Minnesota, so lots of traveling and strange coincidence that they happen to have been placed right next to my mark.


The best thing to come out of the ‘Twilight’ mania?


Stewart: It’s the same satisfaction that I get from any other movie; it’s just that so many more people are paying attention. I always say I make movies for the life experience – literally, you steal from the characters you play – and to know that that’s actually affecting 100 million not only little girls, but really spans the ages of people, it just feels good. It’s so different from anything I’ve ever experienced, so that’s definitely the best thing.

Die gleichen Fragen beantworteten übrigens auch Rob und Taylor !! Könnt ihr Hier nachlesen:D

No comments:

Post a Comment