Monday, March 28, 2011

Robert Pattinson On Kristen Stewart,Marriage & Acting In Style Italy


On keeping his private life private, including talk of Kristen Stewart, his rumored girlfriend: "My private life is off-limit. I've never spoken about my flirts, I'm not a man for short and superficial love affairs. I don't talk about my relationships with female friends, not to mention how I don't talk about my relationship with Kristen Stewart, an actress I admire because she's a real person, and a real actress. It was the chemistry I had with her helped me to get my role in Twilight. I don't let people take pics of the houses I rented both in New York and London. When I'm in L.A. I live mostly in hotels. You can live very well in the anonymity of a hotel room, especially when you have a piano to play."

And on his romantic future, and his outlook on settling down: "This is me, just me: I'm not interested in casual relationships, I need to know people, I'm not making an existential statement here: simply, I want a family, with 2 or 3 kids. Not funny? I really wish I could talk to animals more than to people who think they know me just from my movies."

Luckily for Pattinson, it seems he and Stewart are on the same page. In June, "Twilight" producer Wyck Godfrey outed the two as a couple, saying: "The thing I do think about is, Oh my God, I hope they stay together. Because it could be awkward on set in the next movie if they have a huge falling out. It's like, Wow, they have to portray this love story through two more movies. God, I hope they stay together; please stay together. That's what affects my day-to-day... I think we're heading to that place where they are together and that's their life and we better find someone new to create drama out of."


No comments:

Post a Comment