Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Your Dream Kristen Outfits Part 4


Part 4 is here and we're now half way through this, slightly later today cause real life requires me to college (can't i get paid to do this?). The next 15 again are just picked randomly, some people sent me pictures of celebrities wearing dresses because the they couldn't find the dress default so if you see a red carpet picture of someone in these posts don't worry its just the clothing they are wearing thats the 'dream' outfit.

I've been getting some of the cutest e-mails from some of you guys recently just about my blog in general, its been so sweet hearing from you. So if you want to contact me and ask me anything feel free to e-mail me at kstewfashion@btinternet.com i swear i don't bite. Again if you want to be a part of this just e-mail me your 'dream' outfit and i'll slot it in before the week is out (you can never have too many of these outfits).

I'm wondering so far, whats been your favourite outfits? I know i'm stumped with what you guys have sent me, we've seen such a wide variety of taste on here and its been fantastic widening the fashion boundaries for our girl. Lets hope some of these could be worn come Eclipse Promotion time. As always all of the outfits are on my Polyvore account unless you sent me yours from your own, here is the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1437928

Here are your next 15..................






























No comments:

Post a Comment