Monday, May 9, 2011

Sam Claflin: 'I'm a big fan of Kristen's Movies'



Accesshollywood: British actor Sam Clafin is the fresh face on board for “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” and he revealed he was a little shy when it came to meeting his famous co-star, Johnny Depp, on set.

With his career moving steadily forward, the 24-year-old will next hit the big screen opposite “The Twilight Saga” beauty Kristen Stewart in “Snow White and the Huntsman,” as he plays her Prince Charming.

“I’m a big fan,” Sam said of Kristen. “I’ve seen the ‘Twilight’ films, I’ve seen ‘The Runaways’; I’ve seen ‘Into The Wild.’ I’m a huge fan and I’m very honored and privileged to again have another opportunity to hopefully show that I belong here. I still don’t feel like I do. It feels like an absolute dream world every time I come to LA.”

Sam said he and Kristen haven’t met yet, but he’s looking forward to meeting the beauty and he promises the die-hard Twi-hards, he’ll do her proud.

“I will not let them down,” he added.


At 2:20


No comments:

Post a Comment